This is such a great morning smoothie 🙂 While I am a lover of green smoothies, sometimes a woman just wants a fruit smoothie.
Your Morning Berry Smoothie
- Yield: about 16-ounces (1 Serving)
- Cost: $1.50-2.00
- Prep: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream (any brand will work…I like ‘Let’s Do…Organic’ and it only costs around $2 at my local grocery store)
- 8 cashews that have been soaked in water overnight
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Any sweetener to taste (I like to use a combination of stevia and coconut nectar)
- Any standard or high-speed blender. By the way, I have both a Oster blender and Vitamix blender, and they both work for this recipe.
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth.
- That’s it! Enjoy!