Vegan Blueberry Banana Pancakes (4-Main Ingredients)
Because we all have non-raw people in our life Blueberry Banana Vegan (Gluten-Free) pancakes! Only 4 main ingredients
- Yield: 1 medium serving
- Cost: $1.00-$1.50
- Prep: 10-15 mins
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (any kind)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries (or raspberries)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Peel a banana, and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except for the blueberries and coconut oil, and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in blueberries and stir.
- Heat a medium frying pan on medium to high heat. Using a spoon, pour the pancake batter into the frying pan and cook 1-minute on each side.
Serve with your favorite syrup (e.g. maple syrup, coconut nectar, agave) and fruit preserve or jam.
That’s it! Enjoy!