If you know me, then you KNOW that I like quick, easy, and delicious! And this recipe fits all three criteria. Plus, it is super affordable 🙂
Raw Berry Blast Milkshake
- Yield: about 16-ounces (1 Serving)
- Cost: $2
- Prep: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup homemade almond milk (or nut milk of your choice…)
- 1 handful of soaked nuts or 2 tbsp nut butter of your choice (I have used both almonds and cashews in this recipe)
- Any sweetener to taste (I like to use a combination of stevia and coconut nectar)
- Any standard or high-speed blender. By the way, I have both a Oster blender and Vitamix blender, and they both work for this recipe.
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth.
- Let the mixture sit for a minute so that the pectin from the blueberries will help thicken the drink. However, if you let the drink sit around too long, it may separate. But you can shake it if needed. This drink is best consumed fresh. And if the drink gets too thick, then drink it with a straw…you will know what I mean when this happens.
- That’s it! Enjoy!