I made this delicious smoothie this morning and it has become my favorite healthy breakfast treat. It celebrates the summer and is naturally sweet. Plus, the coconut makes the smoothie extra creamy. It’s a win-win!
RAW Vegan Coconut Fruity Blueberry Smoothie
- Yield: 2 cups (1 Servings)
- Cost: $1.50 – $2.00
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Equipment: Blender of any kind
- 1 large nectarine, pit removed, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup wild blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3-4 whole strawberries
- 2 tables dried coconut flakes or powder (You can also use fresh coconut)
- 1 cup of fresh water
- Feel free to add boosters (1 tbsp organic chia seeds, 5-8 organic milk thistle seeds, 1 tbsp organic flax seeds)
Prep in Advance (or Overnight):
- If you are using a high-speed blender, first blend the coconut flakes to reduce them down to a power. You can do something similar in a non-high-speed blender. Just add a little water to get the coconut flakes moving. You want the coconut flakes to be broken down into a powder as much as possible. An alternative is to use one of my favorites Native Forest Coconut Milk Powder OR to use 1/4 cup fresh young coconut meat!
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
That’s it! Enjoy!
Tell me what you think about this recipe and leave a comment below!