Have you tried putting raw cacao in a hair mask? It’s amazing! I did it over the weekend and it’s a game changer!!!!!
“Cocoa is rich in magnesium, a mineral that helps to stop hair loss. Cocoa also contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants than many other natural products, which is also really great for hair. It can add vibrancy, shine, volume and promote healthy hair growth. Cocoa powder as an ingredient in hair mask activates the blood circulation of the scalp, stimulating hair follicles. This is natural remedy to grow hair faster. Hair appearance will be improved due to regular cocoa application – it will become thick, silky and manageable. This is a good way to prevent split ends and reanimate dull and brittle hair.” – from naturehelps.me/hair-ca…/diy-chocolate-mask-feed-hair-dessert
Healthy Hair RAW Cacao Hair Mask
- Yield: about 1-2 cups
- Cost: $1.50-2.00
- Prep: 5 mins
1 medium banana
1/2 large ripe avocado
1/2 large avocado
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp raw cacao
- Any standard or high-speed blender. By the way, I have both a Oster blender and Vitamix blender, and they both work well for this recipe.
- Add all ingredients into your blender, and blend until creamy.
- Scoop out into a bowl and apply to hair (you could also shampoo your hair to open up your pores and follicles a bit to aid with absorption. This is a very hydrating mask).
- Place a shower cap or plastic grocery bag over your head, and keep on for at least an hour.
- Wash out with cool water and proceed to condition your hair as usual.
Enjoy! Share this recipe with your friends <3 <3