This simple green smoothie is the perfect balance of sweet, flavor, and green <3. It is perfect for folks who are new to green smoothies (kids and adults), and it makes a great breakfast. Feel free to add chia seeds to thicken the smoothie for an even fuller meal.
Fall Tropical Breakfast Smoothie
- Yield: about 32-ounces (1-2 servings)
- Cost: $1.50-2.00
- Prep: 5 mins
1 medium banana, fresh
3/4 cup pineapple, fresh
1 tart, sweet red apple (with skin on), fresh
3 cups raw spinach, fresh
1 cup water
- Any standard or high-speed blender. By the way, I have both a Oster blender and Vitamix blender, and they both work well for this recipe.
- Add the spinach and water to a blender, and blend for 30 seconds or until the greens are completely broken down.
- Add the apple, and blend until it’s completely broken down. Feel free to keep the skin on. I was able to completely break the skin down in my regular Oster blender.
- Add the banana and pineapple, and blend until smooth.
Enjoy! Share this recipe with your friends <3 <3