After working a long day, all I wanted to eat was something super healthy, GREEN, savory and CREAMY!
So, I came up with this recipe and it did the trick 🙂 Plus, it has 4 cloves of fresh garlic! Garlic helps to improve immune function and cholesterol levels, reduce high blood pressure, and detoxify heavy metals from the body.
Plus, this recipe has a ton of nutrients!!!! (shown below)
Enjoy and share this deliciousness with friends.
Creamy, Savory Kale Recipe
Cause sometimes you wanna eat a plate full of kale <3
- Yield: -2 very large portions (1-2 Servings)
- Cost: $3.00
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 bunch green leafy kale (5-6 large leaves) fresh
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp + pinch sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic fresh, minced
- 1/2 avocado fresh
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp Fresh herb(s) (e.g. oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram) fresh, minced
- Layer the kale leaves, roll them into a burrito, and slice them thinly as shown below. Place into a large bowl.
- Add balsamic vinegar and salt to the kale, and stir well.
- Mince garlic and your choice of fresh herbs, and add to the kale.
- Sprinkle the hemp seeds and nutritional yeast onto the kale, and stir well.
- Lastly, add the avocado. Stir well to integrate throughout the kale. You want to keep stirring until the kale becomes creamy.
- That’s it! Enjoy!