Juicy Apple Kale Salad
Cause sometimes you wanna eat a plate full of juicy apples and kale <3
- Yield: – 1 very large portions (1-2 Servings)
- Cost: $3.00
- Prep: 10 mins
- 3 large leaves of purple kale
- 1-2 tbsp juice from 1 lemon
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 5 large radishes
- 1/2 juicy apple
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 small handful of sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp mint and basil, fresh, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Layer the kale leaves, roll them into a burrito, and slice them thinly as shown below. Place into a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper to the kale, and stir well.
- Thinly slice the radishes and apple, and add to the kale.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- That’s it! Enjoy!